At Abacus Nursery we believe that each child has the right to receive the highest quality care and education.
This belief is fostered within a happy and caring environment, where each child is seen as an individual with their own needs and abilities.
To ensure we are providing all children with the best quality care and education appropriate to their needs we aim to:
- Provide an attractive, welcoming and safe environment for children, staff and parents/carers.
- Nurture an ethos of achievement in a climate where staff and children are highly motivated and praised for their efforts.
- Actively promote positive behaviour in an atmosphere where there is mutual respect.
- Foster good relationships between staff members who will work as a team, recognising, valuing and supporting individual strengths and contributions.
- Develop and foster a strong and effective partnership with parents/carers and the wider community.
- Use an on-going process of self-evaluation to ensure that we continue to improve the quality of everything we do.
- Promote and encourage healthy lifestyles including providing a healthy diet and ample opportunity for exercise.